Presented by American Composites Manufacturers Association
There are a variety of material choices for managing corrosion. FRP is a proven engineered construction material providing durable, innovative products and solutions for a variety of tough, aggressive environments. This session, on Wednesday from Corrosive Chronicles Green Theater
3:30 to 5 p.m., will provide attendees with five unique presentations focusing on how composites were used to extend the service life of equipment and structures in a variety of corrosive applications.
Valuable experience and insight from industry experts will be shared to help engineers and specifiers improve the performance of corrosion equipment and structures.
Presentations for this session include:
- Composites Opportunities in Corrosion and Infrastructure Applications, John P. Busel, FACI, American Composites Manufacturers Association
- Custom Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Piping (FRP) Applications in Mineral Processing and Chemical Processing, Kira Kaleps, RPS Composites Inc.
- Time, Money, and Safety: Case Studies of Structural FRP’s Immense Value to the Construction Industry, Brad Doudican, PhD, P.E., Brian Stamper, Advantic LLC
- Proven Technology for Difficult Corrosion Challenges, Joy Bennett, Ashland, LLC
- Field Lining of FRP Composite Equipment, Alexander Thibodeau, Kenway Composites
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Corrosive Chronicles Green Theater
3:30 to 5 p.m.